What's new

Lavender Aftershave Splash

Anyone have a favorite "straight up" lavender aftershave splash? Initially I was seeking out the TOBS Lavender Water, but it seems to be either discontinued or really hard to find.

Thanks

Last edited:
I like Stirling Bergamot Lavender. I'm also looking forward to the Barrister & Mann release of its lavender Barrister's Reserve later in the fall.

I like Stirling Bergamot Lavender. I'm also looking forward to the Barrister & Mann release of its lavender Barrister's Reserve later in the fall.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have yet to try anything by Stirling, so maybe I'll give them a try. Looks they offer aftershave samples.

Puig makes Agua Lavanda in a giant 750ml splash bottle that is a reasonable price. I smells like a lavender field blowing in the wind with all of the leaves and flowers as part of the scent. I find that it makes a fine AS and plan to buy another bottle soon. It isn't a traditional AS, and will burn a little bit like Florida Water or a Clubman product. You can doctor it up with some glycerin, menthol, or witch hazel if you want more of a traditional AS feel.

this is not a splash but avon has a aftershave balm and cologne called black suede essentials. its mandarin lavander suede. but honestly i only smell lavander with it its pretty nice.

Everything I have used from Stirling has been top notch. I think you'll be pleased.

I love the scent of Stirling Bergamot Lavender but the smell goes away rather quickly.

Chatillon Lux Champs de Lavande Aftershave is my go to lavender aftershave. The scent lasts a long time and it has great healing properties. They also sell a balm and a toner with the same fragrance.

I just tried Ginger's Garden French Lavender splash.

The scent is the best of any lavender splash that I've tried, in my opinion far better than RazorRock's King Louis.

But the feel of the splash is just a bit too oily for my taste. The menthol does provide a nice mild cooling sensation. To be honest, I could use just a bit more menthol.

As of right now, I think this will be my lavender splash, time will tell if the oiliness creates any problems with my skin. The improvement in the scent makes enough of a difference for me to sideline my bottle of King Louis.

My favorite lavender balm is still Castle Forbes, hands down. But I wish it were easier to find a splash for the summer months.

OK, I'm afraid I've had to change my mind. The oiliness just never dissipated. I had to wash my face!

King Louis is back, Ginger's Garden is on the bench.

Really liking the Fine Lavender pour Homme.... great stuff. Sticks around a little bit too. I guess what I like about it is, that it smells like a Lavender Cologne...theres a little more going on in the background.

Top Bottom