What's new

Bratwurst & Bangers

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Rub down with olive oil and into the smoker they go. Doesn't really matter what kind of sausage.

Italian Sausage sandwich - brown fresh hot Italian sausage on the grill, slab an onion and chunk a couple peppers, char them on the grill. Toss sausage, onion, and peppers in a dutch oven, cover with a good red sauce of your choosing. Into the smoker for an hour or so until the sausage is done, leave the lid off the dutch oven. Serve up on a hoagie roll, with some provolone.
I am now hungry

Homemade moose kielbasa smoked over apple wood. Mmmmm.

I picked up a hitch-hiker once,his mom was a game warden in Montana,she made her own summer sausage and he left a chunk with me when i dropped him off,i tried to get her phone number so i could either get married or adopted.Love me some moose ever since

Rub down with olive oil and into the smoker they go. Doesn't really matter what kind of sausage.

Italian Sausage sandwich - brown fresh hot Italian sausage on the grill, slab an onion and chunk a couple peppers, char them on the grill. Toss sausage, onion, and peppers in a dutch oven, cover with a good red sauce of your choosing. Into the smoker for an hour or so until the sausage is done, leave the lid off the dutch oven. Serve up on a hoagie roll, with some provolone.

I did that with hot, Italian sausage and it was outstanding. I then put some olive oil in a cast iron skillet and added some garlic, onions, and sweet peppers to it. Then I added the smoked cut up sausage.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I would love to roast some hot dogs or sausages.

But I need at least one person to roast with.

Please, someone come to my place and keep me company.

I live too far away ...

... but the great thing about the internet is we can "roast" some hotdogs "together" anyhow.

proxy.php

You want mustard?

Eearly on when kids were growing up, made fresh kielbbasi and sweet sausages , enuf for thanksgiving thru easter, dont make anything now, but those look great

Those days, fresh shoulders for 59 cents lb and could get casing anywhere,

Top Bottom