What's new

Gillette suing Schick.

It seems to say a lot (namely volume of sales) that the Mach 3 is not only still being regularly advertised on television but jealously guarded in courts of law, this despite of what is I'm sure their desire to switch users over to the behemoth Fusion. I have tried both. I could live with the Mach 3 if I had to, but can't say the same for the Fusion.

Prior to wet shaving. I owned a mariad of different csrt razors do to a wife and moth that were into couponing st the time. And i personally liked the schick hydro better thrn mach 3 or the fusion.... it seems silly to think about either one as any good now though

I'd buy a Schick DE, I have a Krona and it's actually pretty nice. I support every company besides Gillette, any dollar that takes away from them and their price-fixing cartridge racket is a friend of mine (even Dorco).

Interesting, I do not think Gillettf has a case. Independent research can say anything and as far as Schick producing something before a patten expires; they did not sell anything. All a game. It costs Gillette nothing essentially as I am sure an attorney on retainer is handling the case. It stalls Schick from going to Market allowing Gillette to continue selling. In the meantime they continue to make millions, while it gets dragged through the court system at the expense of taxpayers. Just s frivellant lawsuit in my opinion.

Prior to wet shaving. I owned a mariad of different csrt razors do to a wife and moth that were into couponing st the time. And i personally liked the schick hydro better thrn mach 3 or the fusion.... it seems silly to think about either one as any good now though

Agreed. I always prefer Schick carts to Gillette, they just felt better to me. I still had some around here somewhere...

Top Bottom