What's new

Brown Leaf Member Spotlight Suggestions Needed

Gentleman,

As you may know the Member Spotlight is back :w00t: (If you don't know what that is, HERE is a link to the most recent one, and the rest can be found in the Guide to the Leaf)
Now Price and I have been discussing and we have some ideas of who we would like to interview. But then we thought a bit more about it, and decided we want/need your feedback as well.

So, who do you want us to interview? Which member of the Brown Leaf would you like to know more about? Which members collection of fine tobacciana do you want to see?
Pray tell us, either here or feel free to PM me

We hope you have enjoyed the fourth member spotlight, and are as excited as we are about their return.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Twiggy- oh wait, Twiggy can't speak. I agree with Hirsute and jimmishiznett (I know I just spelled that wrong)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Kwilliams40 would be another great one. He has really come on strong lately in the acquisitions department.

Brian (BK124TT) would be a good choice. All of the previous nominations are good too. So many colorful people here we need to know more about. Don't forget Erik (Claudel Xerxes).

Top Bottom