What's new

Brown Leaf Pipe Club?

I should be there and hanging out in my garage away from the wind. It started out at 58 here and it’s been dropping in temps with showers on and off all day

Thank you Price for setting it all up. It was fun to meet everyone and spend an hour or two getting to know you guys. It will be fun to participate again when the opportunity comes up and can’t wait to meet you gents again.
Not going to make it, 20 degrees and about 2 feet of snow, downed trees, power outages (thank God for the generator) has kept me pretty busy.

I hope you get your power back on soon, when NJ got hit with hurricane Sandy we were without power for 9 days so I can totally understand the predicament. Stay as warm as best as you can, it’s not fun when it’s cold.

Larry

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thank you Price for setting it all up. It was fun to meet everyone and spend an hour or two getting to know you guys. It will be fun to participate again when the opportunity comes up and can’t wait to meet you gents again.

I hope you get your power back on soon, when NJ got hit with hurricane Sandy we were without power for 9 days so I can totally understand the predicament. Stay as warm as best as you can, it’s not fun when it’s cold.

Larry
I have power, whole house generator.
It's just a pain when power keeps cutting off because it takes a few seconds before the generator kicks in, and everything dies briefly, including computer and Internet.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
We're starting to come into the last few weeks of winter and the first few weeks of spring. Temps here in central OK is gonna be slightly above average. Any thoughts of possibly getting another Zoom call together in the near(ish) future?

We're starting to come into the last few weeks of winter and the first few weeks of spring. Temps here in central OK is gonna be slightly above average. Any thoughts of possibly getting another Zoom call together in the near(ish) future?
Capital idea! The next Saturday I'm not traveling is going to be 9 March. I can set it up for then, if everyone is amenable?

Top Bottom