What's new

Swimming a couple of hours after a shave.

I usually shave after a good swim since I`ll be showering anyways..not sure if this would work for you? If not consider the chlorine as free after shave :thumbup:

Last edited:
Swimming, no problem.

Just up the road from me was the Droitwich Brine Baths. Attached to a hospital it was avaialbe for use by the public with the brine pool, sauna etc. Warm water and slightly stronger than the Dead Sea with natural brine. Your feet came from under you when you walked in! Lovely it was apart from the time I had shaved an hour or so beforehand! The agony!

Never made that mistake again!

Gareth

I've played basketball a few times right after shaving. The sweat did make me feel any imperfections from the shave!

I shave daily and have often gotten into a pool after a shave. If you use a decent quality soap/cream and a good AS, then you shouldn't have any issues. The only time I ever had issues was when I used to shave with a Mach 3 and canned foam. I would get razor burn and irritation pretty bad. Brush, soap, safety razor and good AS has fixed that issue for me, so now it's no issue to either swim or exercise and sweat.

Top Bottom