What's new

Found Vintage Razors

So while walking through a local antique mall today I ran across the DE razors. All are stamped Gillette but Un fortunately I didn't get pics of any of the markings. Can anyone possibly identify these and also are the prices good, on par, or over priced. Thanks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

1. 41 Aristocrat
2. 46/47 Aristocrat, same as the 41, but has endcaps
3. Single ring
4. Postwar Tech and New improved

Hard to tell with the Aristocrats in the case, they're either '41s or 46/47 but both should shave the same.

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Condition is everything. I don't see any complete sets. I think for me, not to put a value on things, but if that New Standard was under 20,and it was defect free, I'd pop on it. There's also a user grade possible aristocrat on top there. The case looks good on it. There's a lot of variables and it's up to you what you think is a good price. Look for good functional condition and a price you can afford. That is my best advice. It's all in what you like, too

Cordially,
Adam

@rabidus is correct.

FYI... From the TOU...
7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service.

I also agree with @rabidus that you should consider the G-Bar. They, as well as the ones you are interested in, are all great shavers and, with a bit of cleaning, would make good additions to a collection.

Go check eBay for current and past listings and prices to get an idea of what they sell for. You could negotiate a group deal with the shop if you decide to take those.

Thank you all for the input. I was unaware and must have missed read it. I apologize.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Top Bottom