What's new

In case you ever feel stupid

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
$13872671_1084576308244269_9188887835178249262_n.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Right! Because sitting inside posting comments on a shaving forum is much much smarter. Obviously! lol
We don't run the risk of getting hit by a car, or walking off a cliff. Or being shot for trespassing on a secret government facility

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We don't run the risk of getting hit by a car, or walking off a cliff. Or being shot for trespassing on a secret government facility

I read a story about a 14 year old girl that got hit by a car because she wasn't paying attention. Both she and her mother blamed Pokémon. When it comes down to it, if this didn't happen with Pokémon, something else would have gotten her.

I had to wait on someone walking out of the building at work so she could stand in the doorway because she saw a stupid Pokemon thing. First thing that pops in my head is calling my family and checking in. Not grabbing my phone and monitoring the screen going into an elevator, then escalator, then outside to downtown rush hour traffic to watch for Pokemon. This whole thing reminds me of in the 80's and early 90's with ghostbusters toys trying to find the ghost as a kid.

Last edited:
I read a story about a 14 year old girl that got hit by a car because she wasn't paying attention. Both she and her mother blamed Pokémon. When it comes down to it, if this didn't happen with Pokémon, something else would have gotten her.
Indeed. Remember Darwin

A reporter was at a press conference the other day and got called out for playing during the conference.. It has invaded everything.. I see kids out at midnight walking around every area of town.

Legion

Staff member
A reporter was at a press conference the other day and got called out for playing during the conference.. It has invaded everything.. I see kids out at midnight walking around every area of town.

How else are you going to catch the nocturnal Pokemon? Geez.

My favorite Pokemon story so far is the Texas teen, wearing flip-flops, who got bit on his toe by a copperhead.

Top Bottom