What's new

Amora Coffee ?

Wife ordered the "free sample" without reading the fine print. After a little research, looks like we may be in for a bit of a battle. Anyone have any experience with them?

Bill

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have not had the pleasure. After looking at some reviews, I agree that you might be in for a little ride. :scared:

I'd say do your best to tell them to go stick it and hope for the best, but be ready to call the credit card folks.

Here's hoping that it all works out well in the end, and thank you for bringing this mess to our attention! :thumbup1:

Called customer service and cancelled subscription. Followed up with EMail. Will advise of any further developments. Mick, thanks for the link, will keep it in reserve.

Just as general information the basic service is delivery of two pounds of roasted beans at $14.95 per 1/2 pound plus shipping. haven't figured out if thats once a month or every two weeks, but either way IMHO it's not thirty dollar a pound coffee.

Bill

Last edited:
Called customer service and cancelled subscription. Followed up with EMail. Will advise of any further developments. Mick, thanks for the link, will keep it in reserve.

Looks like complaints to the local BBB get resolved quickly so a good "last result" to have.

I can't comment on their product.

I can say that there are some pretty fine artisan roasters out there. If you want a weekly or bi-monthly delivery of fresh roasted coffee you can find some of the best in the world if you search. We have roast magazine's runner up for roaster of the year right here in town along with another artisan who is my green coffee supplier. Either of these two would be about as good as it gets

If you go with someone to supply you with fresh roasted coffee see if you can find one who will ship 12 oz fist class as anything under 13 oz goes first class and that is only a little over $4 for shipping.

Best thing is to find a local artisan roaster and buy directly from them.

That is unless you want to start roasting your own green $forumsmiley2696.gif

Just as general information the basic service is delivery of two pounds of roasted beans at $14.95 per 1/2 pound plus shipping. haven't figured out if thats once a month or every two weeks, but either way IMHO it's not thirty dollar a pound coffee.

Bill

You could get coffee from this company https://www.lacolombe.com for that..

Top Bottom