What's new

Hello from South Carolina

I have a question for the experts. I always shaved in the morning before work and now that I am retired want to know if others still shave in the morning or have you adjusted your routine to shave at a more leisurely pace and time? The evenings seem pretty laid back and I am going out at 8am tomorrow to play golf in the morning. I don't feel like rushing to shave in the morning but look bad if I don't shave.
What are your thoughts?

Every single morning :) morning is a ritual get up shower shave etc...always shave after a shower :3.. Not retired but morning imo is the best time because then You have a nice face for the rest of the day..until the next shave in the morning...o.o idk each to his own :)

I've been retired for about 10 years now. I usually shave in the late morning or early afternoon--say, between 1000 and 1430. No need to rush any more, except for the "Honey-dos"

LOL! The dilemmas we face in retirement :lol: I shave and shower when I want to and it definitely depends on my day. I typically won't shower and shave after 4pm so typically my shave is between 9:30 and 4pm. Do what you want, you earned it.

+1

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Welcome to Badger and Blade, Davis.

I'm retired. I shave five times a week. That means I shave every 33.6 hours.

Hi, welcome to B&B
I shave whenever I get up in the morning, usually around 7am, give or take 15 minutes either way.
The only time I shave any later is on Wednesday afternoons ready to go out at night.

Hello and welcome, Great to have you here from Greer (catch the rhyme?).

There's never a bad time for a shave. Just do whatever works best for your new lifestyle.

Welcome to B&B, rsdavis412!

I'm many years away from retirement, but I shave every day, even on my day off. I truly enjoy it. If I were in your situation, I'd want to shave before hitting the links, perhaps in the hopes that I'd play better golf if I felt better about my appearance. (It hasn't worked yet!) However, as BSAGuy recommends, do whatever works best for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom