What's new

Got my dream razor, but it has a bent tooth.

Scott fixed a Brit NEW for me and did an outstanding Job and I had it back in 2 weeks and Re-plated all 3 of these

I don't mean to bash Scott in any way. I'm not familiar with his tooth work but I am very familiar with Cap's. I had a razor replated by him that was less than satisfactory but that was almost a year ago. Glad to see you got such beautiful razors back from him!

The razor is on it's way to Cap! Extremely fair prices. Much better than what I was quoted in the past by others. His estimated turn around time was only 3-5 days for this razor. Cap is a true gentleman in every sense of the word. I'll get pictures as soon as it gets back here to it's forever home!

Not sure if anyone cares for an update but the razor is safe and sound at Cap's and getting worked on. He said the threads were gunked up and he was having trouble getting apart. So we have to play the waiting game for the crud to break loose. All good news elsewhere! He said the razor was fixable and exhibits problems he has worked on often with these 15s.

Not sure if anyone cares for an update but the razor is safe and sound at Cap's and getting worked on. He said the threads were gunked up and he was having trouble getting apart. So we have to play the waiting game for the crud to break loose. All good news elsewhere! He said the razor was fixable and exhibits problems he has worked on often with these 15s.

Keep us in the loop, we love this stuff! :thumbup1:

The razor is on it's way home! Cap just sent me this yesterday. Super excited for it's triumphant return.
$IMG_4808.jpg

Man, that's a clean razor - look at the rod!
There is another 100 years of great service ahead. Enjoy! :thumbup1:

Sorry for the delay guys! Been a busy week. I got my razor back from Cap last Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. It's as good as it will ever get. The action is very smooth now and the snag is gone. I really can't recommend Cap enough. Extremely fair prices and just a great guy all around. I just took these pictures. Please excuse how dirty it is. It came from Cap extremely clean but of course I've used it. It looked clean but the camera really brought out the grime.:laugh: Can you tell which tooth was the bent one?
$DSCN1232.jpg$DSCN1233.jpg

My guess is first pic, right side since the door has a bit of wear in the corner.

Ive vet exchanged emails with CAP regarding some razors that need work. He comes across as a passionate professional. I look forward to working with him.

Top Bottom