What's new

2016 B&B L.E. Pipe Stamping - Buyers' Poll

How should we stamp the L.E. pipe?

• No total stamped (B&B 2016 L.E. #x)

• Stamp the total sold (B&B 2016 L.E. #x of yy)

• Stamp with the limit (B&B 2016 L.E. #x of 30)

• Other (No, Art is not King of the Brown Leaf - that's James)

Results are only viewable after voting.
As proposed in the announcement thread, there are a few options available to us. Let your voice be heard.

All comments are welcome, but please, only vote in this poll if you've ordered the pipe.

Last edited:
Arguments for the options:

Option 1: Not stamping the total # would allow pipes to be shipped as completed instead of waiting for the final stamping.

Option 2: Traditional L.E. stamping, with the actual total made, emphasizes the "limited" aspect of the offering.

Option 3: Would allow members who missed the initial offering to continue purchasing, up to the limit (30).

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
8 for the number and the amount actually sold, none for anything else. I think that's clear enough.

+1

It would be awesome to get my pipe sooner than later, but the exclusivity of having a specific amount gives each pipe more significance. Plus, it's probably be more fun for everyone to get their pipes at roughly the same time.

It would be awesome to get my pipe sooner than later, but the exclusivity of having a specific amount gives each pipe more significance. Plus, it's probably be more fun for everyone to get their pipes at roughly the same time.
That brings to mind another little tradition...

:001_cool:

That brings to mind another little tradition...

:001_cool:

Yes!!! The BL inaugural smoke! Now, I have some lightly aged tobaccos I could donate to the cause.

You have been doing it for a while now. I don't want you to deplete your aged treasures.

This is my first LE - so I did not know about this tradition!!! Is there any other LE traditions I should be aware of? :tongue_sm

The only others I can think of are the Saint Sue Auctions and the Secret Santa. They may be few, but they are good ones. :thumbup1:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
As proposed in the announcement thread, there are a few options available to us. Let your voice be heard.

All comments are welcome, but please, only vote in this poll if you've ordered the pipe.
Oops- I should read directions first. Most of the pipes, though, have been marked "#x/y"

Top Bottom