What's new

Proraso

One of the benefits of being stationed in Italy!! 5 minutes down the road and for less than 11€ I got proraso green tub, AS, and brush. Can't wait to try them out. Will have to settle for using shavette till I get my whipped dog straight. Don't know how to add photos or I would send one.

Here in Norway costs about 11 USD delivered. You cant buy it in stores, however if i by it from tvbshaving.com i can get it for about 3 eur. Nothing in th vicinity of what it costs in Italy though...

Bubba113...now keep all of your buying Proraso to yourself...most of us have to get it from Amazon. :001_smile Just kidding...brag away. As [MENTION=109827]SirChangalot[/MENTION] said...make sure you apply for your Avtive Duty Badge. You can learn how to apply for it here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/375978-Active-Duty-members-check-in You will want the badge for various reasons but a lot of members give things away to veterans and active duty members. Anyway...Welcome to Badger & Blade! There is a lot going on around here. take a look around!

Welcome! The benefits of location, eh?

To add a picture, simply click the little icon in the cluster on the top of the text box that looks like a portrait, it's to the left of the icon that looks like a film strip. Upload and voila!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
[MENTION=110343]Bubba113[/MENTION] there's a guide in the B&B Video Library Forum to posting photos here

Have used Proraso white and currently have gotten the red. Really like the red over the white. Might have to try green as well.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Yes, Proraso has been a staple in Italian barbershops since ever and a brand we have always been proud of here in Italy. Great score!

Update!!! First shave was awesome. While the AS did sting a bit, I think this has to do with shavette being used. Will continue to use!!!

I use Proraso products since 2011, this year i tried other brands ever since i switched to shaving with a straight razor.

Top Bottom