What's new

A few Bumblebee pics from today

I posted some pics of Bumblebees in The Darkroom that I got today, they could have gone in this area as well so head over and have a look if you are interested in bug pics, clicky!

There are lots of great bird, wildlife and general outdoors pics in The Darkroom, just thought I would mention it in case you haven't been over there for a while, or at all:biggrin1:

I posted some pics of Bumblebees in The Darkroom that I got today, they could have gone in this area as well so head over and have a look if you are interested in bug pics, clicky!

There are lots of great bird, wildlife and general outdoors pics in The Darkroom, just thought I would mention it in case you haven't been over there for a while, or at all:biggrin1:

Great pics Warren. Let's save the bees and ban harmful pesticides and herbicides that harm bee populations.

I saw your photos - very nice work. I plant flowering bushes and trees to keep the pollinators busy.

Thanks, Bruce!
Bees are beautiful little creatures when you get to see them close up, although not everyone agrees:biggrin1:

Congrats on the Steward badge:thumbup1:

Top Bottom