What's new

5,000th Post PIF!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thanks Brent and Adam! Once the MGB is fired up- my beloved and I (an MGB is not a completed car unless a fine example of blond womanhood, my wife Sharon Ann, is in the passenger seat) I will indeed be heading to the Four Corners.

Adam- I have a PIF of my own on its way once we get to the post office for messing up your Ever-Ready 200. It is Super Speed related and NOT a brush... We may need to adopt you as a Southerner.

Congratulations Steve! I've never shaved with such finery, so count me in Sir! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown
Tony. You did all you could. I hold myself responsible for the mess up. It was my first brush attempt. You are too kind. I'll message you later.

Adam

All restoration attempts, be they automobile or razor- do have a measure of uncertainty. My pleasure! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

I'm in!

Відправлено з мого Meizu M2 через Tapatalk

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm in.

I get a kick out of reading these threads at B and B. This place is good entertainment.

And BSA guy and Ouch are interesting.

Last edited:
As they say, "it's 5:00 somewhere!" Well, it is 5:00 PM here in the Mountain Time Zone which triggers the close of this PIF. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your appreciation for fellow B&Bers! So here we go....
:a50:

The random number generator has selected and the winner is...

dexutter from Colorado Springs, CO!!!!!! :clap:

:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

Congratulations Brent! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown $Hallaleujah Corus 2.jpg

Top Bottom