What's new

What do you think are the top BEST creams in the market right now?

both as for price/leather/scent and so on

What are those creams you could live on with for the rest of your life and be happy with?

Crown Shaving Co is really nice! have it right now

Didn't try T&H 1805 nor Geo F Trumper

ToBs also I loved (the Avocado is amazing!)

What else? and what scents from each?
I love really really rich and a lot of lather , thick and rich

Geo F Trumper's Spanish Leather
TOBS Eton College
TOBS Avocado
Truefitt & Hill Grafton
Cyril R. Slater Sandalwood
Proraso Blue

Lea Regular and Sensitive, La Toja Regular and Sensitive & Williams Expert Ice Blue are all very good Spanish creams available locally in supermarkets for less than €4,00 a tube, Nivea Mild is also readily available and performs like a pro - they're my go to creams
Judging by the shave I just had with Proraso Blue cream, I'd say that Proraso Red, White, Blue & Green are all worthy additions to any shaving den

The best with respect to overall quality(not price) are Santa Maria Novella, XPEC and Castle Forbes Lime(or Lavender). All are the absolute best there is, IMO.

Craig

Castle Forbes Lavender
SMN
I Coloniali Rhubarb
Floris #89
Stone Cottage Creams Fougere & Hesperide
Queen Charlotte Mysore Sandalwood

Out of what I've tried so far

Stone Cottage
QCS (more of a croap)
St James of London
XPEC
Speick
Proraso blue

And I will happily add my praise of TOBS Avocado to the other's above. The Avocado oil does seem to really work well.

It really seems a step above my other TOBS (Almond) in terms of slickness, and it makes a thick satisfying lather.

The best I've personally tried are: Xpec, Musgo Real, Cade, GFT, TOBS, DRH and Nivea. I've heard that Baume.be, Esbjerg, and Tabula Rasa are all top tier as well.

Top Bottom