What's new

Oleman shaving cream with Menthol

what La toja is to spain, Proraso is to italy, and barbasol is to the US; Oleman is to Jordan
loved and sought after by wetshavers and barbers alike, Oleman has been made since the late 80s and it's scent is so remarkable it feels native to every barbershop. abundantly avaliable on the shelves for $1 for the 100g tube, or $0.63 for the 60g version.
while the performance and slickness is admittedly not the best, this cream is an A+ for me for all the charecters and places it reminds me of, and the menthol level is not low or extremely high IMO (compares pretty nicely to the Arko Hydrate tube). YMMV
i wish you all could try this artifact of a cream

image_50428161.JPG

box text and ingredients list:

image_50355201.JPG

Old design of the tube , i unfortunately lost the box but im holding onto this tube like it's dear life, i'll do a wide local market run and see if i can snag old stock somewhere

image_50415361.JPG

what La toja is to spain, Proraso is to italy, and barbasol is to the US; Oleman is to Jordan
loved and sought after by wetshavers and barbers alike, Oleman has been made since the late 80s and it's scent is so remarkable it feels native to every barbershop. abundantly avaliable on the shelves for $1 for the 100g tube, or $0.63 for the 60g version.
while the performance and slickness is admittedly not the best, this cream is an A+ for me for all the charecters and places it reminds me of, and the menthol level is not low or extremely high IMO (compares pretty nicely to the Arko Hydrate tube). YMMV

View attachment 1776315

View attachment 1776317

Old design of the tube , i unfortunately lost the box but im holding onto this tube like it's dear life, i'll do a wide local market run and see if i can snag old stock somewhere

View attachment 1776316
Interesting; maybe I'll try it after my MacGyver year off.

If you could time travel, this 3.5 years old post gent wants some: WANTED !.... OLE MAN shaving cream - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/wanted-ole-man-shaving-cream.592504/

Thanks for the heads up Itzflame002 !

View attachment 1776315

View attachment 1776317

View attachment 1776316
Never knew this cream existed ! ... Dirt cheap in Jordan , wonder what the connection is ?.... Let's compare formulas:
IMG_0189.JPG
Screenshot 2024-01-08 135516.jpg

Top Bottom