What's new

Source for empty bottles?

I am looking to get a few empty bottles, noting special. Hoping for something like Fines flask type. Anyone know where to find some or have one?

How about something like these?
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Thanks for the ideas. I had a Tabasco bottle that was almost empty. Come to think of it, I have a bunch of tiny Tabasco bottles from MREs, for you older military that might remember.

Hot sauce bottles, soy sauce bottles, various vinegar bottles, stores like World Market, The Container Store, numerous websites that sell a wide variety of bottles.

Thanks for the ideas. I had a Tabasco bottle that was almost empty. Come to think of it, I have a bunch of tiny Tabasco bottles from MREs, for you older military that might remember.

Ah , for you younger military types, many of us opened little green cans with a P-38. When MRE's came out (30 years ago) we carried our own tabasco bottles 'cause they didn't put them in with the meals yet..

Last edited:
Ah , for you younger military types, many of us opened little green cans with a P-38. When MRE's came out we carried our own tabasco bottles 'cause they didn't put them in with the meals yet..

Everyone had a P-38 on their key ring. Worked good to open beer too!

I'll trade you my date pudding for your pound cake.
Ah , for you younger military types, many of us opened little green cans with a P-38. When MRE's came out (30 years ago) we carried our own tabasco bottles 'cause they didn't put them in with the meals yet..

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Any number of cool bottles for AS are $1-2 at Specialty Bottle.

I'm not cleaning, removing labels anymore.

AA

Top Bottom