What's new

MY AfterShaves last longer since I have put them in spray bottle of 100ml

Hello,

Two years ago, due to an AS bottle falling on the floor I started to put them in spray boottles of 100 ml. However I find that they are not finishing at all!!! :D

I might say that 100 ml in a spruce bottle could last me almost a year. The only problem I have is that I need to find labels for the plastic bottles but I am a bit lazy on it so far.

Anyone puts them in spray bottles?

Not enough spray bottles for all the aftershaves! I did put witch hazel in a spray bottle and a few of the aftershaves. Works pretty well and no mess.

Hello,

Two years ago, due to an AS bottle falling on the floor I started to put them in spray boottles of 100 ml. However I find that they are not finishing at all!!! :D

I might say that 100 ml in a spruce bottle could last me almost a year. The only problem I have is that I need to find labels for the plastic bottles but I am a bit lazy on it so far.

Anyone puts them in spray bottles?

Just one at the moment, because Lavanda in a 400ml bottle (it even comes in a 750ml bottle) is just too big for daily use.

For Musgo Real EdC and their after shave bottles, they offer an atomizer that can be placed instead of the usual screw-on top, as does Epsilon for their 400ml after shave bottles.

I find this generally a good idea (even though the Musgo Real mist is a bit too fine for my taste and can briefly irritate my bronchi), as it allows a more precise dosage than splashing it from a bottle into the palm of my hand.

B.

I bought a few of these from Amazon to use with some of my AS collection.
1704832405046.png

Top Bottom