What's new

Vintage Aqua Velva

Finally got myself a vintage bottle to eventually decant into. This thing is a monster 8.5 oz!! :w00t:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 283
Awesome find! I paid about the same for my vintage AV bottle on Ebay, but mine was only a little over half full! Cool!

Nice! Great pic too. You have great taste in gear!

Aqua Velva is a huge favorite of mine.

Thanks, Like others have said in the forum, I can't find a better preformer for the price. I splash that stuff on with reckless abandon. My issue now is that I don't want to use up all the vintage stuff inside but I have to find something to store it in if I decide not to use it all up.

Thanks, Like others have said in the forum, I can't find a better preformer for the price. I splash that stuff on with reckless abandon. My issue now is that I don't want to use up all the vintage stuff inside but I have to find something to store it in if I decide not to use it all up.

I'd store the original in a suitable glass container, label it and put it somewhere cool and safe. Then decant some current AV into it and enjoy the vintage bottle.

Very nice! I always liked Aqua Velva when it came in the glass bottles. Plastic bottles just don't do it for me.

Top Bottom