What's new

Aqua Velva Glass Bottles 1956-2010

Sorry, but they did make an aftershave called Spice, because my husband had a bottle of it. (True fact) I will say, I don't remember if his had the label Mennen on it, so I'm not sure if it is that one. Then, I had someone post earlier this pic of an AV Spice, in the regular AV bottle, but which I had never seen before, but maybe it is the same Spice scent, as the one we had, Idk. But the bottle my husband had was a 3"x4" flat bottle, and the aftershave was a bronze or goldish colour. I know it is discontinued, but I'll keep searching. Thanks

Sorry, but they did make an aftershave called Spice, because my husband had a bottle of it. (True fact) I will say, I don't remember if his had the label Mennen on it, so I'm not sure if it is that one. Then, I had someone post earlier this pic of an AV Spice, in the regular AV bottle, but which I had never seen before, but maybe it is the same Spice scent, as the one we had, Idk. But the bottle my husband had was a 3"x4" flat bottle, and the aftershave was a bronze or goldish colour. I know it is discontinued, but I'll keep searching. Thanks

Sorry, but they did make an aftershave called Spice, because my husband had a bottle of it. (True fact) I will say, I don't remember if his had the label Mennen on it, so I'm not sure if it is that one. Then, I had someone post earlier this pic of an AV Spice, in the regular AV bottle, but which I had never seen before, but maybe it is the same Spice scent, as the one we had, Idk. But the bottle my husband had was a 3"x 4" flat bottle, and the aftershave was a bronze or goldish colour. I know it is discontinued, but I'll keep searching. Thanks

Top Bottom