What's new

Choose Your Own Adventure!

It’s a lovely Sunday afternoon. After getting an early start on the housework and finishing up any honey-do’s, you decide that it’s a great day to hop on your motorcycle and go for a ride. You head North on an undiscovered road through the country side. After about 30 miles you see a fruit stand on the side of the road selling peaches. There is a good variety of peaches, many of which you are familiar with, but others are new to you. You see that there are a few flats of Lucky 7s, which are your favorite peach. The last time you had one you almost needed a towel while eating them because they were so juicy. You continue to peruse the selection when you see a small box of 4 small, oddly shaped peaches. Examining them, you see that they are short, squat, little peaches. They aren’t round like other peaches, and are almost donut shaped. Asking the vendor about these peaches he says they are called Saturn Peaches, due to their weird shape. He says they are only available for a 2 week period and that is his last box of them. You decide that you want to buy a couple of peaches to snack on before continuing on your ride. Which peach do you decide to buy do?

If you decide to buy the Lucky 7s, CLICK HERE.

If you decide to try the Saturns, CLICK HERE.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
K.J. what superpowers do you possess that you can edit a post a year after you originally posted it?

A year? I went back to a post I made on day 1..... In 2010! Muahahahaha!!!!!

Sent from my Spider-Phone

KJ, you must be politician with the way you don't answer a question:tongue_sm

It was temporary.... and being a Steward, you should know why. :w00t:

There was a specific reason this story was made.... BINGO

Last edited:
Top Bottom