What's new

The Avon Bottle and Aftershave PIF

All Right it is that time. The contest is closed and I will pick a winner in just a few moments. Stand by while I consult the wizards.

I'm in. You had me at Wild Country...
[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] You are the lucky winner of this said Avon Bottle and Aftershave PIF! Please send me an address as to where you want me to send this package. And as part of the rules...once you receive the package, please come back to this thread and share a bit about the loot.

Hey! I am so in, I've never had any Avon bottles or Aftershaves before. I saw some bottles at an antique shop when i was a kid and I thought they were actual pipes. I love splashes and always reach for them before a balm. Would love to try these, and they would add a little decor to my little den. Thanks for the opportunity!

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] still waiting on an address to send your stuff to...let me know before 8:00 AM tomorrow morning (4/18).

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] still waiting on an address to send your stuff to...let me know before 8:00 AM tomorrow morning (4/18).
Just sent you a pm. Thanks. Sorry for the delayed response. Had a lot of snow cleanup to do today, and tree damage, :-(

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] Should have them by tomorrow if UPS is correct. Yes I sent it UPS because I was sick and tired of the Postal Service asking me if I want to blow a plane up...even after I tell them the package must go surface mail! Let us know when you get it.

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] I hope we get reviews! Deep Woods and Wild Country are my faves. Still trying to wrap my head around Tai Winds.

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] I hope we get reviews! Deep Woods and Wild Country are my faves. Still trying to wrap my head around Tai Winds.

I don't have any Avon shaving products. Reading about the Wild Country scent has tempted me though. So this PIF is very exciting for me. So now not only do I get to try Wild Country but a number of other scents and in these classic containers as a bonus!

[MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION] So...what did you think?
Great stuff. Haven't been able to do much with it yet except unpack it. Keep thinking there will be time but everyone has been sick here, me included. Hopefully will be able to make a better report soon. Thanks again!

Great stuff. Haven't been able to do much with it yet except unpack it. Keep thinking there will be time but everyone has been sick here, me included. Hopefully will be able to make a better report soon. Thanks again!
No problem, was just checking. Hope everyone gets better.

Sent from the Danger Phone

I know it's been a while but here are the bottles on display now, at least a first cut. I'll probably move things around to add some other stuff in there and put the boxes in storage. But it's pretty cool to have. Thanks...

$Avon-Collectables-PIF.jpg

Top Bottom