What's new

The Avon Bottle and Aftershave PIF

Nice PIF! I'm in! I have a few of the train Avon AS bottles that I like, but all of mine came empty so I'd to see what was originally in the bottles actually smells like. Plus my brother is a firefighter so I'd give the fire engine to him as a gift!

Keep them coming...I think we are close to the ten or maybe hit that number (I have a degree in English Lit and History...I don't know how to count). At any rate, looks like Sunday will be the day.

Box is all taped up and all the bottles are safely packed. Just waiting until Sunday to pick a winner. Jump on in if you all want.

I'm in. I'm another who hasn't tried any Avon scents yet but have been curious. I like the REO Depot Wagon because it looks cool, and because it is smallish and dark colored, I might be able to hide it from my wife in plain sight.

Last edited:
I'm In ... I have never had an Avon bottle, but my grandfather had this great aftershave by Avon that was in a bottle that was shaped like a Stuz Bearcat or something long two seater. It was green and it smelled really good, at least what I remember. I can't say what is smelled like, all I can say it that it smelled like my grandfather. Good memories.

Guuuuh, not in as I'm a dopey Canuck, yet I just need once again to tip my hat to those cousins in the States who walk out their door, go to a flea market and score everything from cool razors to vintage Avon bottles. Only in America.
And I say that with admiration, not sarcasm.

ohhhhhh man this sucks not in as I'm in the uk but I love avon

Guuuuh, not in as I'm a dopey Canuck, yet I just need once again to tip my hat to those cousins in the States who walk out their door, go to a flea market and score everything from cool razors to vintage Avon bottles. Only in America.
And I say that with admiration, not sarcasm.

Sorry guys. I would really love to send these outside of the US but even if they could get through customs, I am not sure the added cost to ship international would warrant sending these guys out considering how little they cost.
[MENTION=84698]Porgy Tirebiter[/MENTION] keep watching...I will be doing a Canada only PIF sometime this year...most likely this summer.

I'm in. I'm new here and just learned about vintage Avon as. I picked up a bottle at a local antique store earlier today. So I guess that my favorite is little brown jug but I haven't even used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys. I would really love to send these outside of the US but even if they could get through customs, I am not sure the added cost to ship international would warrant sending these guys out considering how little they cost.
@Porgy Tirebiter keep watching...I will be doing a Canada only PIF sometime this year...most likely this summer.

yes I understand mate its more to do because flammable and planes that's why. I cannot try the veg and we cannot get it here and it would cost me £17 plus the £8 for the veg its not worth the cost mate but I admire members like yourself that makes this site what it is and to see a great pif like this from members

All right fine gents and ladies of B&B. I will be closing this at 8:00 AM Central time, so you have a few minutes left of an hour and a half to get in on this. I will pick a winner then.

Top Bottom