What's new

PIF Fatip Piccolo

Up for grabs is one Fatip Piccolo with its standard handle, as sold by Amazon. Looks exactly like the one here: http://www.amazon.com/Fatip-Piccolo-Double-Safety-Razor/dp/B00HZ53I0W. I actually forgot about this razor; I bought it last year when I first started wetshaving and was knee-deep in AD's. I misjudged and thought an aggressive razor would work for me as long as I was gentle with it, and I was very wrong. Threw it in my travel kit, forgot about it, and when I got the Tech that I use currently for travel didn't remember the Fatip was in there. So I came across it the other day and have no use for it. Just reply that you're in, and tell me where you're going on vacation this summer. If you aren't going anywhere, like me, tell me where your dream vacation would be located (mine would be in Tahiti or Bora Bora; a man can dream! :thumbup1:). Open to members worldwide, but please understand that once it leaves the US it is out of my postal service's hands and into yours and it is extremely difficult to retrieve if lost. I only say this because I work at a postal contract station and I've seen people get slammed too many times with lost parcels in international mail. I'll pick a winner when interest dies down. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm in thanks! I've heard a lot of good things about these.

I won't be going any where for vacation. I may try to get away for a day to my brothers campsite for some fishing though. Honestly I rarely get more tan two or three counties away. Sometime I would like to make it to Florida to see my buddy who moved there 15 years ago.

Great Pif - I'm in - I've been really wanting to try one of these!

We go to the coast of Maine every year. Mostly beach and family time. This year we are renting a house almost right on the beach itself so that will be wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, I've wanted to try an OC. I'll probably be making a few trips to Dallas this summer... but the dream (realistic) vacation would be road-tripping the north-east or Pacific Northwest...

I'm in! Great looking razor and nice PIF!

My dream vacation is my backyard, temperatures in high 60's, and no obligations, maybe some day trips/adventures, but no schedule, no timetable.

Great Pif - I'm in - I've been really wanting to try one of these!

We go to the coast of Maine every year. Mostly beach and family time. This year we are renting a house almost right on the beach itself so that will be wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Maine for vacation three years ago, right on the coast in a little town called Roque Bluffs. My girlfriend's family owns a small house there and it is a beautiful place. So quiet.

I'm in!
This summer I have hopes of going to North Carolina for some golf, beach, and pool time as well as Michigan for some golf, beach time and relaxing.

I'm in, great PIF! We're hoping to get down to Martha's Vineyard this summer or maybe in the fall. It's a short trip distance-wise, but my troubles just get left on the mainland any time I go.

I'm in..... I have been to some exciting vacation destinations but have yet had the opportunity to visit Spain or Greece. After I win the lottery 2 consecutive times, I plan on visiting these beautiful culinary powerhouses!!!

Thank you for offering this PIF! I have been reading many of the threads on this razor and have been considering pulling the trigger on one. I am definitely IN.

I have already had my vacation for the year (at the end of March) and it was also my dream/bucket-list vacation. I spent two weeks taking a culinary tour of Vietnam! It was absolutely the best vacation I have ever taken. I didn't want it to end.

Last edited:
truly great PIF, but I do already have one of these amazing little beauties. I think my dream vacation would be going back in time and one of the Disney trips I took with the wife and kids. Those were some fun vacations.

Great PIF. I'm in. Always wanted to travel to Japan and China. I've been to Thailand in December and got some great vacation there.

I'm in. We are going to NYC this summer for a family event. That's my only plan on the books. I'm sure we'll do smaller weekend get always.

Top Bottom