What's new

Just a heads up

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
In May I plan on kicking off a Hawaiian shirt contest. If you don't already own one, it may be time.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Best or worst looking shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am probably going to leave that up to the voters. Maybe one decides to vote for the best, and someone else happens to vote for the worst. Or, maybe we could have a poll for each. I am glad I brought this up early, because you have given me something to think about (and for us to discuss)

i had a great one that i actually really liked and wore often.. i don't know what happened to it... :( and it was before i met my wife and got married so i can't blame it on her..

Got one on my honeymoon in 1987. My younger son took it to college this fall. He'll be home soon, so maybe I can get it back in tome for the contest.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
proxy.php

Magnum 'stache optional?

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
OK I could use a few Hawaiian shirts . . . where would you have me shop?

I swear that my dad could wear a Hawaiian shirt and make it look like formal wear.

OK I could use a few Hawaiian shirts . . . where would you have me shop?

I swear that my dad could wear a Hawaiian shirt and make it look like formal wear.

Hawaii is a GREAT place to get a Hawaiian shirt, it's were mine are from. Mind you I didn't buy them for myself...someone (my dad) bought them for me.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hawaii is a GREAT place to get a Hawaiian shirt, it's were mine are from. Mind you I didn't buy them for myself...someone (my dad) bought them for me.

Yeah, but I'm never going to be able to get to Hawaii. I'm looking for something online where they can ship to me. (Can I adopt your dad for a bit?)

Top Bottom