What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: The Clownhouse Edition

I thought only 3 words/number/phases a day would be called. I count 4 (3 in one post) so far and maybe an attempt at 5????

I thought only 3 words/number/phases a day would be called. I count 4 (3 in one post) so far and maybe an attempt at 5????

Are you referring to Parjay's entry in the book title thread? I believe the quotation marks used in previous posts in the list were incidental (which is why he did not use any in his own entry). I count two today so far - in two different posts.

Are you referring to Parjay's entry in the book title thread? I believe the quotation marks used in previous posts in the list were incidental (which is why he did not use any in his own entry). I count two today so far - in two different posts.
Thanks, Dude. I abide.

As I like to say to my wife: I am sorry, you were right and I was wrong. The post in question has been edited and hopefully [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] will be around with the apology Margarita Pool shortly!

Last edited:
As I like to say to my wife: I am sorry, you were right and I was wrong. The post in question has been edited and hopefully @skypsyd will be around with the apology Margarita Pool shortly!

Per RJ's Request some libations for the troops in the form of an apology. sorry for the delay I Had to go to Costco to re-plentish the pool from a heavy night of Drinking over on the 3BSC thread in the C & B. Also had to pick up some extra salt, as RJ had taken what was left and poured it is his wounds as a penance and apology.

proxy.php

proxy.php

and as a special apology the team bought everyone sparkling TACOs!!!! and a free trip to the newly found Taco Stream

proxy.php

proxy.php

Per RJ's Request some libations for the troops in the form of an apology. sorry for the delay I Had to go to Costco to re-plentish the pool from a heavy night of Drinking over on the 3BSC thread in the C & B. Also had to pick up some extra salt, as RJ had taken what was left and poured it is his wounds as a penance and apology.

proxy.php

proxy.php

and as a special apology the team bought everyone sparkling TACOs!!!! and a free trip to the newly found Taco Stream

proxy.php

proxy.php

And that folks, is why Dave gets paid the big bucks! Thanks for bailing me out, Dave.

No Worries RJ, Glad to help. Also I have attached the invoice for the extra salt and the Top shelf Tequila, Triple Sec and Limes below

Last edited by a moderator:
All in all a good day today 2 for 3, and they are in the same column! So that make me 2 for 6 overall.
Be afraid, :scared: be very afraid, :a48: :concern: :yikes: 3rd times charms! :wink2: :biggrin:
Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding! [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION]

Top Bottom