What's new

Pipe PIF

Gents of The Brown Leaf, behold! An exquisite specimen of GBD, London -- Midnight. (Center straight pipe.) It was kindly restored by our very own Alpster the Generous.

Sadly, it gurgles for me almost all the time, and it kills me to ignore it. It needs to be smoked. So if you want to try a pipe (or at least try THIS pipe), it's yours, shipped anywhere in the world.

Post below if you're in. If there's more than one, I'll use a complicated algorithm of worthiness to pick a winner.

proxy.php

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm in. Thanks, for the opportunity and generosity.

I've been curious about trying a pipe for quite some time. I used to smoke cigarettes, but I gave them up ten years and one month ago. I never liked the smell of a burnt cigarette, but I absolutely love the smell of pipe tobacco. If I end up being selected to receive the pipe, but discover that it's not for me, I will most definitely PIF it to another B&B member. Thanks!

Congrats, Claudel! Make sure you let us know how it smokes for you!

Bravo, Vlad, Bravo! Very generous. :thumbup:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Thank you, Vlad! Thanks, everyone for the, "congrats." I'm super excited! I'll for sure give a rundown once I get a chance to try it. Any recommendations on tobacco? I don't know if it has any relevance, but I love the smell of HTGAM Cavendish and MWS Sweet Briar, I used to smoke Marlboro 27's, and like bourbons and scotches, such as, Woodford Reserve, 1792 Ridgemont Reserve, and Glenfiddich (any of them).

Thanks, again, Vlad! I can't wait to try it out.

Gents of The Brown Leaf, behold! An exquisite specimen of GBD, London -- Midnight. (Center straight pipe.) It was kindly restored by our very own Alpster the Generous.

Sadly, it gurgles for me almost all the time, and it kills me to ignore it. It needs to be smoked. So if you want to try a pipe (or at least try THIS pipe), it's yours, shipped anywhere in the world.

Post below if you're in. If there's more than one, I'll use a complicated algorithm of worthiness to pick a winner.

proxy.php

Congratulations Claudel ! Nice Pipe ! Extremely Generous Vlad ! And to Ronnie the Alpster The Great Restorer ! Sweet GDB !

I haven't seen Vlad in the Leaf for a while. Apparently, he just does these awesome drive-by PIFs and runs back across the tracks to the Straight Razor forum.

Good show, sir. :thumbup1:

I haven't seen Vlad in the Leaf for a while. Apparently, he just does these awesome drive-by PIFs and runs back across the tracks to the Straight Razor forum.

Good show, sir. :thumbup1:

:laugh:

Pipe is outbound to a new pipe smoker.

PIF CLOSED!

Top Bottom