What's new

A delivery from price

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I just got a package in the mail from our very own Steward, Price. Thank you, Price, very much appreciated. Now to get that beautiful pipe a friend made for me and try some. They're going to hate me down at the club, I just know it.

$0212161130.jpg

Price, how many POUNDS of Penzance and Stonehaven do you have? :lol:

You're good to the group Price, proud to be a part of it.

Those are among the finest English blends there are. IMHO Everyone is a favorite of mine. Nice score and another great job by Price. Just awesome!

I'm pretty sure I have been the recipient of more Brown Leaf generosity than anyone. It is my pleasure to pay a little back now and then, especially to the guys that do so much for B&B.

captp

A friend at the Club, who I allowed to sample the Sasieni, told me that the Penzance is no longer made. Is that true? Or is it just near impossible to get?

Just near impossible. It's from the coveted Esoterica brand made by Germain's. They make Stonehaven and Penzance which haphazardly get released into the U.S. market a few times a year. Getting your hands on it is just about as impossible as finding a $100 on the ground.

captp

Thank you DC. So I should count myself very lucky, and I do.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
A friend at the Club, who I allowed to sample the Sasieni, told me that the Penzance is no longer made. Is that true? Or is it just near impossible to get?

I hope it isn't true. If it is, I have to make a trip to California when someone is out to sea :biggrin:

Top Bottom