What's new

Razorock new soap medico della peste

i tried this today with the matching aftershave. the soap like all razorock soaps lathers great ! the smell is hard for me to explain it smells like a old cologne that i just can not put my finger on. it smells really good i can not stop smelling the puck. i am trying to figure out the scent. its very light not perfumery but a light cologne. the aftershave i thought smelled like rubbing alcohol to me when i smell it out the bottle thought wth ill try to apply it. the rubbing alcohol scent was replaced by this great scent the same as the soap.
i give this soap a
10/10 for lathering
9/10 for scent its light but smells great
9/10 for slickness

Thank you for posting,

I think based on performance alone, RR is the best value out there. I have better soaps

All of their scents seem to perform about the same with varying scent. I will always have a few tubs of RR around.

Same here. Came on to see if anyone bought the new soap and aftershave with a review already in place.

Been at work for 4 hours now I still get a wiff of the aftershave scent it's a really nice relaxing scent

Was looking at this yesterday. I've never tried RR soaps and thought about throwing this in with my first order. The story behind it is pretty cool, too.

I was about to get this soap along with Night music and on my way to check out the Night Music was removed from my cart cause it was sold out. Lol. I just didn't bother to proceed with my other orders when that happened.

I'm curious though, the history is really fascinating. I'll be sure to add this when I shop there again.

Top Bottom