What's new

Trusted online vendors/sellers of fragrances?

Who are some of the most trusted online vendors or sellers of fragrances in the USA? Thanks.

The sites that I have ordered from regularly over the past few months and have not had any issues with :
FragranceNet (6)
FragranceX (6)
Amazon (5)

Last edited:
The sites that I have ordered from regularly over the past few months and have not had any issues with :
FragranceNet (6)
FragranceX (6)
Amazon (5)
Thanks for the feedback. Actually, FragranceNet and FragranceX were the two that I was most curious about. Glad to hear that you had zero issues with each.

perfumania.com shipped my order within a few days and it arrived in a timely fashion. Good selection too, if cologne is what you're looking for.

If you plan on using FragranceNet fairly frequently, then I recommend signing up for Shoprunner which provides free two day shipping on all orders.
I don't recall the fee but I am paying anywhere from $8-$25 for two day shipping at other various sites.

I order from fragrance net a lot. designers and niche. Both types I have never had problems. Amazon I order designers but fragrancenet is cheaper

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, FragranceNet and FragranceX were the two that I was most curious about. Glad to hear that you had zero issues with each.
Happy to offer any other tidbits of valuable information if you like. Send a pm

Top Bottom