What's new

Anyone from Toyota Corporate on B&B

Having a lot of difficulty with the Toyota website. Not bashing the brand, just frustrated. Can't even get the contact form to file on the site. I will call later in the week, but until then...

$image.jpg

Why not just go down to your local dealer and have a look at a few?

There is a real world out there aside from the internets.

Or so I've heard....

Why go to the dealership and deal with the sharks when their online browsing and building allows you to do everything without the annoyance of the salespeople.

I have such an aversion to dealerships. I rarely buy a new vehicle but even buying a used vehicle at a dealership is painful. I usually know more about the vehicles I am looking at than the salesperson and I hate the games.

Why go to the dealership and deal with the sharks when their online browsing and building allows you to do everything without the annoyance of the salespeople.

I suppose it depends on the dealer. My local Toyota dealer is awesome; like going to your Mom n Pop hardware store. I actually like going in there.

Buy American?

[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIPUtq9WCmkAFUUsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByZW c0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=dodge+commercial+with+george+washington&vid=f4e d6a1a99ab07fc146c2e554e511174&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts e1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.Vfe54bd04a0e006b974 3de53affe370c7%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D168%26w%3D300%26 c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr-3HEyR-c3M&***=Original+George+Washington+Challenger+comm ercial+HD&c=0&h=168&w=300&l=62&sigr=11bb5i8jf&sigt =11jia9026&sigi=1318rm9hi&age=1375575319&fr2=p%3As %2Cv%3Av&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=mozilla&tt=b[/video]

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454356303.552051.jpg

What is more American made... A Toyota Camry made in Georgetown, Kentucky or a Ford Fusion made in Hermosillo, Mexico. I would go with the Camry.

My Honda Accord was built in Ohio. Go figure. I'd never seen so many "made in USA" parts on a car in my life.

Tried the site on IE at lunch and got thru it. Not the greatest though.

Buy American? No, no thanks. Bought a vehicle from one of the Detroit boys in the early nineties. Once was enough. Besides, your "American" vehicle has parts from all over the world in it.

Visit the local dealership? No thanks, they are not an honest bunch as far as sales go. Lots of jerking around. Besides, only a fool or a wealthy person goes to a dealership before they know 1) exactly what they want, and 2) know the product features and specs, and finally, 3) know what the product costs, what the local pricing plan looks like, and know the margin. Just my opinion.

Besides, only a fool or a wealthy person goes to a dealership before they know 1) exactly what they want, and 2) know the product features and specs, and finally, 3) know what the product costs, what the local pricing plan looks like, and know the margin. Just my opinion.

How do you know exactly what you want, without test driving a few different models? And while I'm asking, how do you know what the car costs, the local price plans, and margin? Not challenging you, I am genuinely curious. I thought that sort of information was guarded better than Fort Knox. If you've got the inside scoop on how to obtain accurate vehicle cost and profit margin data from local car dealers, please share.

Visit the local dealership? No thanks, they are not an honest bunch as far as sales go. Lots of jerking around. Besides, only a fool or a wealthy person goes to a dealership before they know 1) exactly what they want, and 2) know the product features and specs, and finally, 3) know what the product costs, what the local pricing plan looks like, and know the margin. Just my opinion.

I guess if it was me, I would find a different dealer. Besides, you're buying a Toyota. It isn't like you are going to need any favoritism from your local dealer to get in for warranty work. :)

Because I can look at specs for a Mazda 3 until I'm ready to press order, but until I sit in one I don't know that my head will just brush the ceiling even at the lowest seat setting.

Random example :D

Because I can look at specs for a Mazda 3 until I'm ready to press order, but until I sit in one I don't know that my head will just brush the ceiling even at the lowest seat setting.

Random example :D

Happened to me when I test drove a Saturn moons ago.

Top Bottom