What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: Aftershaves Edition

$3dwords2.jpg

Thanks Vez

Quick Rule Clarification. Are posts from 2/1 off limits starting today or tomorrow? I'm an EE, so I get confused when nobody specifies whether we start at 0 or 1...

Quick Rule Clarification. Are posts from 2/1 off limits starting today or tomorrow? I'm an EE, so I get confused when nobody specifies whether we start at 0 or 1...

No he can change any post of his from start of Bingo on... unless there was a rule change. Anything from 2-1 on is in play.

That is no older than 3 days so starting tomorrow he shouldn't edit anything from 2-1

No he can change any post of his from start of Bingo on... unless there was a rule change. Anything from 2-1 on is in play.

That is no older than 3 days so starting tomorrow he shouldn't edit anything from 2-1

That was my question. Mathematically speaking, anything earlier than 2/1/16 9:09 am AZ Time (right now) is longer than 3 days ago...

Finding words is fine... not crossing out boxes on my board sucks... My feelings of BINGO are a love/hate relationship....

Isn't this game of Bingo just like any other...Somebody ELSE is getting all excited while you sit with an empty card wondering if your doing it wrong.

Today's Secret Word is 'Aftershave'. You all remember what to do whenever anybody says the secret word right? Scream! So for the rest of the day, whenever anybody says the secret word, scream real loud!

Attachments

• $IMG_7629.JPG
    $IMG_7629.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 60
Isn't this game of Bingo just like any other...Somebody ELSE is getting all excited while you sit with an empty card wondering if your doing it wrong.

Isn't it supposed to be like...ahem...another extracurricular activity that many of us are lucky enough to participate in? It's still fun, even when you're doing it wrong.

Top Bottom