What's new

BOTD - Beer Of The Day - 2016

all the Hopslam is sold out around here but this awesome store Horrock's has it on draft and I'm going to get a growler of it tomorrow.

Leinenkugel's Cranberry Ginger Shandy, clean, drinkable beer, a simple beer, not much complexity. I've been enjoying the Anderson Valley blood orange Gose lately, much more interesting beer.

January IPA

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454637707.884021.jpg

Homemade Amber IPA. Single malt, single hop. The hops that I used are HBC 438, with proceeds going to ALS research.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 50
Sigh...I think our distributor kept it all for himself. All my local places are saying somewhere around the 20th if they get any at all. I really hope they do.

The Meijer down the road is the number one seller of Hopslam in the country. They got in 300 cases, 4 of which I got...

The Meijer down the road is the number one seller of Hopslam in the country. They got in 300 cases, 4 of which I got...

Whoa. And which road is this? [emoji3] I've been lucky on other fronts though. There's a small store right by my work and I stop by every now and then and I've managed to score a 12-pack of BCBS. Each time I go in I grab three or four and the lady asks me "is that stuff any good? You're the only one who seems to buy it."

Last edited:
Last night I enjoyed an Obsidian Stout from Deschutes, a taste of the G'Knight (Imperial Red Ale), and a Bronco Billy's Blonde from my local brewery, BierWerks. I'd say the G'Knight was my favorite.

Last night I enjoyed an Obsidian Stout from Deschutes, a taste of the G'Knight (Imperial Red Ale), and a Bronco Billy's Blonde from my local brewery, BierWerks. I'd say the G'Knight was my favorite.

Deschutes is my second favorite NW brewery (10 barrel is still the best). But I've never tried BierWerks, drive through Woodland Park all the time on my to the mountains/11-mile canyon. Always thought about stopping in.

AS for tonight, Chainbreaker White IPA - clean with a bit of NW piney hops!

Top Bottom