What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
proxy.php

Dave can you tell me something about it? Thanks!:001_smile

Hi Ed,
Note this may be Bias, so I say that up front, LOL as I am a Penhaligon's Freak. Unfortunately the soap is gone now for purchase, although I send a letter to the queen each day to create a mandate to re-instate it, LOL. But the fragrance is one of those that once you smell it you want to make a pool of it and wear it all the time. Fresh, clean, and definitely a Fougere. Grassy, piney, lavender, with a bit of spice clover. but on me even a bit sweet.

I liken it to rolling around in a cloverfield on a spring day right after it rained. Or at least that is how I imagine it, as being from Arizona it would be rolling on the dirt and gravel, with notes of Cholla, and prickly pear cactus stuck to you along with the spines, LOL

Seriously it is one of my absolute favorites, and although it does not have an Aftershave version, I use it as both AS and EdT. St Charles Shave has an aftershave called Fairway, that pairs with this real well if you want the aftershave layer. I prefer to just slather this on by itself.

Here is a link for more on it:

http://www.penhaligons.com/us/english-fern-eau-de-toilette/

Just buy it is about the best I can say, and if you don't like it, I will take it off you hands:lol:

Hi Ed,
Note this may be Bias, so I say that up front, LOL as I am a Penhaligon's Freak. Unfortunately the soap is gone now for purchase, although I send a letter to the queen each day to create a mandate to re-instate it, LOL. But the fragrance is one of those that once you smell it you want to make a pool of it and wear it all the time. Fresh, clean, and definitely a Fougere. Grassy, piney, lavender, with a bit of spice clover. but on me even a bit sweet.

I liken it to rolling around in a cloverfield on a spring day right after it rained. Or at least that is how I imagine it, as being from Arizona it would be rolling on the dirt and gravel, with notes of Cholla, and prickly pear cactus stuck to you along with the spines, LOL

Seriously it is one of my absolute favorites, and although it does not have an Aftershave version, I use it as both AS and EdT. St Charles Shave has an aftershave called Fairway, that pairs with this real well if you want the aftershave layer. I prefer to just slather this on by itself.

Here is a link for more on it:

http://www.penhaligons.com/us/english-fern-eau-de-toilette/

Just buy it is about the best I can say, and if you don't like it, I will take it off you hands:lol:

Thanks Dave! I will order a bottle today!:thumbup1:

$Capture.PNG
Fresh, succluent citrus, earthy oakmoss, and a touch of naughty (civet) and nice (honeysuckle/jasmine). Excellent, zesty, unisex (designated as a fem) frag.

Top Bottom