What's new

From Russia With Love

I've ordered a bunch of Voskhod blades after reading up on them - couldn't say no to the price either at about 10¢ per blade! Will update with my thoughts on them when they arrive!!!

I've ordered a bunch of Voskhod blades after reading up on them - couldn't say no to the price either at about 10¢ per blade! Will update with my thoughts on them when they arrive!!!

You won't regret it! They're the best blade for the money imo.

I love AstraSP as well, the blacks and I just don't seem to get along. I also like Nacet, PolsilverSI, GSB, etc. PM me if your interested in a trade!

Russian blades are the best. I so admire Mother Russia for her blades I decided to finish the process and buy Cologne from a Russian house as well. Das Vedana

I picked up some GSBs and they're not bad. I would pick med preps or feathers over them, personally.

Polsilvers are supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread, will try those next.

+1, except I would edit: "I would pick ISRAELI PERSONNAS, med preps or feathers over them, personally."

Russia is 3 for 4 for me so far. The Astra SPs are my first hundred pack and new benchmark blade, with the GSBs and 7 O'clock greens close behind. The Astra SS doesn't seem very good for whatever reason. I'm definitely looking forward to trying my other Russian blades.

All my blades (with the exception of Treet Black Beauties) are Russian, and all made at Gilette's St. Petersberg plant:

Astra SP
Astra SS
Nacet Stainless
GSB
7 O'Clock Yellow

Russian blades all the way here. GSB's are my favourite at the moment but Voskhod, Rapira Platinum Lux and Swedish Super Steel are also right up.

Top Bottom