What's new

Coconuts for Christmas help

I love the smell of coconut! My wife will buy herself a bottle of coconut scented shampoo and I could just drink the stuff.

For Christmas I was thinking about asking for a coconut scented shaving soap. I really like Stirling soaps if that gives you a baseline of what I like.
Any help?

Phoenix Artisan coconut is excellent.
Mike's makes a nice coconut soap.
Then theirs the Haslinger coconut soap as well.

Im waiting for a review of how the shampoo tasted [emoji12]
Not very good but it just smelled so good I couldn't stop eating!

So is the Haslinger a subtle scent? I'm looking for something with a scent that feels like having a coconut hit you on the head strong.

proxy.php

John do you want pure Coconut? If so I have to agree with Mike's or Haslinger. Mystic Water has a coconut lime Verbena that is intoxicating, match that with the Coconut lime verbena body spray from Bath & Body and your are good to go. if you are open to that

Thinking more pure coconut. I really don't want to go around smelling like a Pina coLada or some mixed drink (occupational hazard )

Well, Then I would have to agree with the Mike's or Haslinger, to me Mike's is a bit stronger that Haslingers, but a bit more sweet

Not very good but it just smelled so good I couldn't stop eating!

So is the Haslinger a subtle scent? I'm looking for something with a scent that feels like having a coconut hit you on the head strong.

proxy.php
While i count myself among Haslingers many advocates the scent is not "hit you over the head". Like all three of their soaps I've tried the scent is mild.

I have tried the TOBS coconut cream and its scent was very coconut-ee. Not a soap though and ill leave you to determine if TOBS suits your personal performance standards.

[MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION]

All of the Haslinger soaps I have tried have had subtle scents, but the coconut was the strongest (compared to sage, honey, and schafsmilch). It's present and noticeable in the lather, but not "hit you in the head" strong. But it does smell like real coconut. It isn't abnormally sweet or synthetic.

I would also suggest Mike's Coconut if it's available. Nice coconut scent and great Mike's performance. How can you go wrong?

Top Bottom