What's new

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would think that all of us here at the Speakeasy will be enjoying various forms of adult beverage over the next few days. Please share your beverages of note. And, from the bottom of my heart, let me wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'll go to the nearby pony keg and get 24 ounces of 8 percent. This is cheap beer, and it costs only 1.19 usd plus tax.

I would think that all of us here at the Speakeasy will be enjoying various forms of adult beverage over the next few days. Please share your beverages of note. And, from the bottom of my heart, let me wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

And to all a very thankful day. We started with mimosas for breakfast, along with a very nice meal of French toast and fresh fruit. This afternoon we will be 15 strong sharing a special meal at the Reunion Resort in Orlando. Not sure what the wine will be but we will enjoy it because our family will be together for the first time in a number of years. Happy Thansgiving

I already posted about our after dinner drink (Kirschwasser), which wasn't a hit. Before dinner, I made a pitcher combining Domaine De Canton (a ginger liqueur I won at a wine pull), Bourbon and lemon juice. That was delicious. Strong as all get out, but a nice beginning to the afternoon's festivities.

Top Bottom