What's new

See post #48 .Arko soap in the bowl is being discontinued!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I have some Camelot that was grated into a tub and it is a very good soap. I should use it more ofter

Sweet! I was getting depressed. That "Williams is being discontinued" thread that never seemed to die finally drifted off the front page. I was wondering how long it would be before the next Product Discontinued drama would unfold. Yum yum...I just eat this stuff up.

I think I'll wander over to the double-edge razor blade area and start a rumor about all Russian blades being hard to get after the incident where Turkey shot down the Russian SU24. See you over there...this could be fun.

"More for You" tiras sabunu smells and performs just like Arko,and there are several more Turkish soaps that are just as close in scent and performance,all made in Turkey.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I thought I remembered reading that Camelot was the same base soap as Arko but just had a milder, soapier scent. Is that your experience? :detective:
l should use Arko Stick and Camelot on successive days to compare

l should use Arko Stick and Camelot on successive days to compare

Please do, I'd love to hear you weigh in.

In my possession I have the last puck of Williams and the last stick of arko! Who's buying?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448511092.659918.jpg

I really don't like Arko classic sticks and pucks too much but lots of people love it. I can't really accept they would drop their classic line.
I like some of their creams and even their Aftershave Cologne is ok for a quick something to put on if you're just looking for something fun and different.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the rumor is indeed true. I emailed the company and they responded that they are only going to update the scent. Something less polarizing. I believe the new version will be based on...the VEG.

What I've always wanted was a tube cream version of the soap, little lathery guy on a red tube. Would be nice if that was ever a new product!

Top Bottom