What's new

Proraso Green Preshave

I showered last night before bed, put on some moisturizer, and then for the hell of it (because I love the smell) I put on some Proraso Green Pre Shave and went to bed. Checked my face/neck this morning for any signs of pesky ingrowns, of which I found none:lol:, and was amazed at how good my skin felt! It actually felt smoother and more moisturized. Loved it. I think I have read somewhere that people have used this as a postshave but wow am I impressed.

Sir, many old school Italian barbers are still using it as after shave treatment. I font mine it and I prefer it to use as Pre shave

I use mine as an aftershave balm and really like it that way. I don't doubt that it works well as a preshave but I'm not into doing that.

I do the preshave stuff and didn't feel a difference.
Got a small bottle sample from the wive with some other stuff.
I use the stuff just about everyday one for the last month.
love the shave I get with it.

A little right after the shower will keep your whiskers hydrated while you get your shave stuff ready. If you are shaving without a shower it really shines. It washes off hands super easy with just water. A little after a shave will soak into skin in short time. I do the post shave occasionally in the winter.

I Love the stuff..... I do not enjoy oily pre or post shave treatments.

Top Bottom