What's new

New family member

We've recently lost our long time cat companion, Bebs, after 15 years to a tumour. Black as night, but he was full of love for us, Amber was distraught and worse, missing company in the day when I'm at work.

Her daughter announced she's got us a Christmas present. Yup, a black kitten!

Molly arrived yesterday and while she's still getting used to us, is already spending much of her time on our bed and waking us when she wants a fuss!

$705693_4393684598506_416484418_o.jpg

Bebs, a couple of years ago.

$DSC08435-copy.jpg

Molly.

Think there's a trend starting?

Carl

I'm sorry for the loss of your companion. RIP Bebs.

And welcome Molly. Give her a scratch behind the ears for me.

ShaverGN, we survived 15 years with Bebs and his ways!

Thanks folks - Molly has lots of expressions so far!

Carl

$DSC08460-copy.jpg

Well she's been 7 days with us. Already a daddy's girl (Yay!) and comfortable with a flipping big A77 in front of her. Every shot I get seems to get a different eye expression!

another nice picture:001_smile
Reminded me of an unexpected visitor we had a couple of days ago
$visitor.jpg

Jumped in through the bedroom window and scared the life out of my wife, she had just woken up and saw a black fluffy tail going along the bed like a sharks fin in the water, screamed pretty loud:laugh:

another nice picture:001_smile
Reminded me of an unexpected visitor we had a couple of days ago
View attachment 617011

Jumped in through the bedroom window and scared the life out of my wife, she had just woken up and saw a black fluffy tail going along the bed like a sharks fin in the water, screamed pretty loud:laugh:

Looks a sweet, evil genius Warren!

Cash, she's a softy and I reckon you are too!

Definitely had that look to it! Seemed to be thinking "I am not yours, but you will look after me until I wish to leave" which we did as we thought it was our neighbours cat, turned out that wasn't the case!! Put him/her outside and watched as he/she promptly returned home through a hole in the fence of the house opposite us:biggrin1:

Top Bottom