What's new

The coolest injector I've seen

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got this today in the mail. A gift from a member here.

The coolest injector I've seen. Never seen one with a handle like this.

Thank you to the gracious member who sent it my way!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Nice - I've only seen the US version before .. didn't realize that they were even manufactured outside North America

$IMG_7891.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Man I had intentions of using this thing.....I don't know now if I should!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
On the other hand, if it is in fact NOS, and as it appears to be a Type L, you can get the same shave with any of the numerous other iterations of the Type L - they came plain, with tennis grips, stick shifts, yellow "Easy Rider" versions, and I'm sure I've forgotten another. They are extremely mild shavers

These Injectors that were made in the Schick Plant in Holland were the best ever made...The quality control was second to none and those Plat blades you have there have to be experienced Sir...The USA Made Schick Plat blades are nice blades but these are far sharper, smoother & just the Dogs Danglies...These are mild compared to earlier Schick's but I wouldn't say they are extremely mild...With those blades you have there they are super efficient...In fact..This Injector/blade Combo will blow you away Sir...:thumbup1:

Billy

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
These Injectors that were made in the Schick Plant in Holland were the best ever made...The quality control was second to none and those Plat blades you have there have to be experienced Sir...The USA Made Schick Plat blades are nice blades but these are far sharper, smoother & just the Dogs Danglies...These are mild compared to earlier Schick's but I wouldn't say they are extremely mild...With those blades you have there they are super efficient...In fact..This Injector/blade Combo will blow you away Sir...:thumbup1:

Billy

wow quite the talk up here. I suppose one shave wont hurt it

wow quite the talk up here. I suppose one shave wont hurt it
I see a lot of Dutch made Schick Injectors go in the EU Flea Market for Crazy low prices...Some NOS stuff as well..I mostly use NOS Dutch made injector blades in milder injectors because they are far sharper than any current standard injector blade and far more efficient...You don't use it and get the pleasure from it someone else will..Enjoy Sir.. :w00t:

Billy

Hi,

I always called that one the Gulf Special. The first time I saw one back in the day, I immediately thought of Gulf Oil sponsored race cars.

Stan

Interesting, yes, but I think I prefer my Pal Adjustable from the 1960s, or the Schick Injector L-3 (the one with the tennis racket handle) from 1973.

Top Bottom