What's new

mscout00's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Welcome, Chris. Do you know who "the despot" is in the first line of your state song?
Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Chris Holland
What are your nicknames/aliases?
Dutch, Dutchboy, Squintz, Hey... a-hole.
Where do you live?
Baltimore, MD
What is your age (or) generation?
Born during the Carter Administration
What are you in the real world?
Designer of all things entertainment (lights, sets...)
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34HD, Stirling soap, Omega 162 brush, Nivea ASB, Stirling Sharp Dress Man AS
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
playing jazz for small audiences, playing soul for large audiences, operating a professional kickball team, teaching kids how to drum corps
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
there's no filter here.

Considering I'm not from Murilin' I don't know squat about the state song. I grew up just outside of Pittsburgh, then I lived in Kentucky (go Cats), Indiana (go Boilers), Texas, DC, New Jersey (smells funny), and now live a short 8 blocks from the harbor.

Welcome, Chris. Do you know who "the despot" is in the first line of your state song?

Considering I'm not from Murilin' I don't know squat about the state song. I grew up just outside of Pittsburgh, then I lived in Kentucky (go Cats), Indiana (go Boilers), Texas, DC, New Jersey (smells funny), and now live a short 8 blocks from the harbor.

You got me curious , WOW ! Honest Abe ?! And John Wilks Booth was from Maryland , too ! Very interesting ... , never knew that one !

Top Bottom