Where do you live?
İstanbul Türkiye

What is your age (or) generation?
38 Millennials

What are you in the real world?
Public Servant

What is your favorite shave setup?
Shavette and de razor

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Football and wet shaving Hello everyone, my name is Dağhan I live in Istanbul Turkey. I've been doing head and face shaving in the traditional way for six years. I spent thousands of dollars on traditional shaving in 6 years. I like brushes the most, I have a weakness for badger brushes. I can say that I am experienced in wet shaving. I think I'm a little addicted 😃 That's enough for now, let's say greetings to everyone

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Welcome! Glad you are here.

I have a great fondness for Ertan Süer's straight razors and for Arko soap. If you want to avoid humorous discussions of Arko, you have come to the wrong forum.

I also appreciate the popularity of football in your country and the fine footballers from Turkey and of Turkish heritage. For some reason most of my fellow citizens in the USA are confused about the meaning of 'football', so I follow the Portland Timbers soccer club.

I read in some sources that there is or will be a new preferred English/European spelling of the name or your country. Is there any information you would like to give on that? You used both Türkiye and Turkey in your post.

Hoş geldin! Burada olmana sevindim.

Ertan Süer'in usturalarına ve Arko sabununa büyük bir hayranlığım var. Arko ile ilgili esprili tartışmalardan kaçınmak istiyorsanız yanlış foruma geldiniz.

Ayrıca ülkenizdeki futbolun popülaritesini ve Türkiye'den ve Türk mirasından gelen iyi futbolcuları da takdir ediyorum. Bazı nedenlerden dolayı ABD'deki vatandaşlarımın çoğunun 'futbol'un anlamı konusunda kafası karışık, bu yüzden Portland Timbers futbol kulübünü takip ediyorum.

Bazı kaynaklarda adınızın veya ülkenizin yeni İngilizce/Avrupa yazılışının tercih edildiğini veya olacağını okudum. Bu konuda vermek istediğiniz bir bilgi var mı? Yazınızda hem Türkiye'yi hem de Türkiye'yi kullanmışsınız.
Hello, thank you very much for your kind article, Ertan Süer is a Turkish Razor master living in France, I took his razor through the forum in Turkey, but I took it out of my hand because I could not shave. When it comes to football, I know Americans aren't very attached to football, at least not as fanatically as our country 🙂, As for the Turkey of Turkey, I know that we don't like it very much because it means Turkey turkey, so Turkey They want to adopt the name.

Welcome! I too went through a lot of money early on. Thankfully the spending has slowed down considerably.

Top Bottom