What's new

Where to by ties online

I have trouble picking colors and textures online. I prefer to shop in a real store for things like ties because I can see and feel what I am selecting. Obviously YMMV.

Best of luck in your new life!!:thumbup:

Sam Hober are the gold standard for having ties made. They can provide almost any texture and color necessary. Best customer service in the biz as well, David lurks on all the major clothing fora too if you like to get a feel for them that way. Will supply swatches for you to check out before ordering.

http://www.samhober.com/

This...I have many Hober ties and have never been disappointed! Great customer service as well.

As the title states I am looking for a great on-line tie shop. The reason you ask... for some reason this amazing lady agreed to marry me. We are into planning this shindig for next summer and have decided on many things including colours, That said I need to find the right colour tie for me and my groomsmen. However I am looking for orange ties and they are not so easy to come by. Any suggestions?

OMG. For a second there I thought people were actually wearing ties again in real life. :w00t:

OK, wedding I understand. Congrats!

Top Bottom