What's new

Additions to the Den

SWMBO and I celebrated our 10th anniversary a few days ago. She has tolerated my bouts of RAD and SAD pretty well and it turns out that she actually listens to me. Here's a pic of what she bought me:
$image.jpg
I have been raving about the CC Bay Rum Lime AS for the past month or so. I purchased from IB and it has become my favorite AS. She ordered me the soap and two CC samples - North and Sandalwood. I have tried the Lime and the North. Performance is excellent. I love the Lime scent(exactly the same as the AS) and the North was good. I get a strong pine scent.
I haven't tried Col. Conk before but the Almond smells nice. The T&H Sandalwood smells amazing and I know the soap gets good reviews here. SWMBO and I both like sandalwood scents and my current fave is AOS.

Congratulations on the 10th anniversary, and great choices there for the den from the SWMBO - she's a keeper! One of my favorite limes is the Castle Forbes, and it may be something you may want to try as well in future. I have not tried the Captain's Choice soap, but do love their bay rum aftershaves, the Cat O'Nine Tails being one of them.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Happy anniversary! :a50:

We celebrated #16 yesterday. I got to eat at A&W, and as nice as that was, your stuff is better! :thumbup1:

Congratulations :clap:

Very nice collection of products.

i was also given a present of the T&H Sandalwood soap. It is now one of my favourites. Great scent and great lather.
I used it for a month straight in the Soap of the Month club.

Thanks everyone.
Congrats rockviper on 16 years. A&W seems like a good choice but we hit the Works for burgers. :thumbup:
She got roses with a card, a shopping trip to Kate Spade, and anniversary dinner next week at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. She is a dynamite broad and I'm a lucky man. Never tell her this. :lol:

Top Bottom