What's new

Reputable sellers on Amazon.com

I noticed Feather blades (Pack of 100) for around $24 while they sell on WCS for $40.
I was wondering if they were cheap knock offs. Based on the reviews about possible
counterfeit, I'm apprehensive.

Can anyone tell me which sellers on Amazon on reliable and which ones
to stay away from?

Are there certain products that are more likely to be counterfeited than others?

I would really like to know.

Thanks.
Mike

If the product is fulfilled by Amazon you have nothing to worry about. There are no counterfeit Feathers on the site. I got two packs of 50 in the black packages for around $12 apiece when I ordered, and they are the same as the yellow packs. Right now I see a 100 pack for $22.90, and its an Amazon sponsored item, so you are perfectly safe ordering them.

Thanks Jim.
I have picked up some tubs of TOBS and GFT during the year from Amazon without incident,
but I'm just concerned about getting burned.

Would it be fair to say that if the product is fulfilled by Amazon, then it is more likely reliable?
I saw several bad reviews on Feathers claiming that they were counterfeit.

Mike

I have never had any issue with Amazon. I have ordered 80% of my blades from them with no issue. I am confident in them. However I did receive questionable astras from eBay. They were horrible.

I noticed Feather blades (Pack of 100) for around $24 while they sell on WCS for $40.
I was wondering if they were cheap knock offs. Based on the reviews about possible
counterfeit, I'm apprehensive.

Nothing to worry about - that is the going rate to the US. I have ordered from Amazon several times (incl from overseas Thai vendors - where Feather blades are much cheaper) - they are all legit.

After some posts in the past claiming that this price was suspicous - Italian Barber now also sells them for $24.

Amazon reviews are often misleading. Many folks will claim counterfeit products when they simply lack relevant info. See: "are these plain white wrapper persona lab blues real?" As suggested already, buy "fulfilled by Amazon" so that you have better piece of mind & easier returns.

Top Bottom