What's new

Question about traveling

I am going to georga savannah in a few weeks for my vacation. What are the rules for de blades on the plane? I know carry on it will not be allowed but can I check them in my lougage?

+1. Do not try to put them in a carry on.

This is why people (like me who travel a fair bit) tend to use carts or pick up blades at the destination. Sad but true!

Agree with above. You can find decent enough DE blades at most pharmacies. You can also send your favorite blades ahead to hotels or other places you're staying. As a side note, I accidently flew for a year (maybe 14 flights) with a pack of DE blades in my dopp kit (stuffed way down to the bottom of in an interior side pocket) in my carry on, which I didn't know was there, and TSA never flagged it, but it's better not to take the chance.

thanks for the answers everyone

Also worth reminding that shaving cream in a tube will be confiscated if it doesn't fit into the 3-1-1 rule of carry-on's for liquids, gels, and aerosols. Soap will be fine. I've seen reports of crops being given a hard time, but haven't had any issue with mine in any airport around the globe...yet...

Top Bottom