What's new

10K Posts? When did that happen?

I just looked at my post count and realized I leaped past the 10,000 mark. Seems like just last week I was looking at 9,500. I can't believe I totally missed the rollover. Back in May, I also passed my 5th year anniversary with this great forum.

What a ride it's been too. I've seen this forum grow, change, evolve and get better every single day. Sure there have been some small hiccups along the way, but everyone has those. In the long run everything works out for the better. There's no other place I'd rather be. I've learned so much here, and hope I've helped others to learn just as much or more.

To celebrate this milestone, I'll be offering up a small PIF. A couple of my favorite items that are kinda hard to find for some folks.

A puck of Vintage (tallow first) Williams Mug Soap (Best. Soap. Ever.)
and
A bottle of Superior 70 Bay Rum aftershave (You can't make Bootlegger's Bay Rum without it!)

... and I'll probably find some random stuff to throw in there as well.

This PIF is open to EVERYONE, however I cannot ship the aftershave OCONUS, so if you are OCONUS I'll have to substitute the S70 for something else.

How do you enter?

1. Say "I'm In!"
2. Post a link to the one thread on B&B that has taught you the most.
3. Post a pic of Spider-Man, a tarantula, or a spider. (funny meme, serious pic, whatever... just keep it clean and tasteful (remember I'm a spider lover))

4. Secret Bonus Entry if you put the number 42 at the very end of your post, just the number, nothing else.

PIF will close at Midnight on 28 Aug 2015. I will randomly select a winner from those who enter.

First of all, congrats! Second, I'm in!

Post that taught me the most: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/128392-My-Guess-3017

Spider pic:

$c9e.jpg

Yes ok so horvy grabbed misunderstood spider meme.
The spider in my room is no help because it is hiding.
It just looks at me funny when I ask it something

Congratulations with the 10k!

I'm in!

I'd say the one thread that taught me the most would be Marcos Method
Link

I don't use his method but it taught me how to create my own

This picture sums up my view of the eight-legged... ;-)
$giant-spiders-men-into-girls-demoti.jpg

Well done! You are a stalwart member and steward here and your advice and generosity has been a great benefit to the community and me personally.

I am NOT in.

I am leaving the thread now because the images are creeping me out.

Not in but spiders are very nice... Daddy longlegs and tarantulas were all over the place where I grew up. I loved your comments about shipping tarantulas...

First, CONGRATULATIONS!! Strong work.

Unfortunately, I cannot say, "I'm in." I simply have way too much product to burn through. Appreciate the thought!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom