What's new

Tobacquisitions for August 2015

Jarred up a pound & a half of Penzance and a pound & a half of Peter St. Luxury Navy Flake. The cellar is looking better.

Tatuaje Reserva J21.

$uploadfromtaptalk1440203134093.jpg

Samples of new recreation blends coming soon for Standard Tobacco company...
John Cotton's #1
John Cotton's #1&2
John Cotton's Smyrna
Bengal Slices
War Horse (loose cut)
proxy.php

Samples from the New York Pipe Club BBQ:

Standard Tobacco Co. blends...Bengal Slices, War Horse, Smyrna).

proxy.php

Newminster #400 Navy Flake.
proxy.php

Nat Sherman 85th Anniversary Blend.
proxy.php

Cob pipe
proxy.php

Last edited:
Further scores from the Rite Aid closeout steep discounts on certain items:

Prince Albert was $12 a can. Parodi, $2 a pack, Cherry Blend Cigars $2 a pack, and HavATampa $2.50 a pack.

$PASCORE.jpg

Standard Tobacco's website currently says product availability Fall 2015. I'd be interested to hear from those who got samples how they like the Bengal Slices. That used to be my regular before I quit and came back to it a decade or so later only to find it had disappeared.

Wait what? I've had a crazy week and haven't kept up with news, is Rite Aid closing out all tobacco chain-wide or was it just at your location?

For about the last month they have had certain products on clearance. It's not all products as they had bulk bags of pipe tobacco not discounted, and the low cost cigarillos weren't discounted either.

From what I've read elsewhere its chain wide.

The closeout was for tubs of Prince Albert, Parodi Cigars, and a couple other machine made cigars sold by the box. It appears they've started to add a few other products as well.

I've seen the sale at all three Rite Aids in my town as well as one in a small town 30 miles away.

The Prince Albert tub was $32 originally, slashed to $19.95, and now further reduced to $12.

Last edited:
As I was putzing around doing errands, I went to the cigar shop where I got Sharks last time. And what did I find there waiting for me? Two more Anejos Sharks just waiting to be bought.

Top Bottom